Hi-Lift Jacks, Off-Road, Agriculture, Automotive, Hardware, Industrial, & More.
Don’t Settle for an Imitation…….The Difference is Quality.
The Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated lifting capacity of 2 1/3 tons (2114.74kg).
* Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
* 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
* Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield
* Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82
* Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16″ diameter x 30″ long
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clam clevis for use in clamping and winching
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unity automatically drops away when load is removed
* 4 1/2″ (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life
* Low pickup of 4 1/2″ (11cm)
* 28 square in base plate